PDM trading as ‘PDM (Kenya) Limited’ respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. PDM aims to give you information on how PDM collects and processes your personal data.
Depending on the Services, you are obtaining or accessing from PDM, we may collect, store, use and transfer the following different types of information:
- Identity information such as your first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, nationality, date of birth or gender.
- Contact Information such as your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers, the name of your business, and/or location.
- Financial information such as bank account, payment card details, and/or monthly income. Details about monthly income is collected for users of PDM (Kenya) Limited.
- Verification information such as your government issued national identification or passport, KRA PIN certificate, business permits, company incorporation certificates, and/or location.
- Marketing and communications data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us, our third parties, and your communication preferences.
HOW DATA IS COLLECTED
We collect personal information that you provide to us directly for example through phone or through any other communication channel or method. We obtain from other sources.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In accordance with the applicable laws of Kenya, you may have the right to:
- Be informed of the use to which your personal data is being put.
- Access your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Request for correction of false or misleading personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data.
- Request erasure of false or misleading personal data. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
PDM (Kenya) Limited is the data controller and responsible for your personal data. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for overseeing data protection.
If you have any questions, Including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer using the details set out below:
Email address: email@example.com
Tel No: +254 709 736000, +254 709 736160